At Sniper Africa we use
When using the PayFast payment method for online shopping you are ensuring your transaction experience is simple, effective and safe.
With PayFast the following payment methods are accepted when shopping online:
Credit and Cheque Cards
Credit cards are one of the most widely used online payment methods and allows sellers to accept both local and international payments. Accept Visa and Mastercard credit card payments directly on your blog, website or shopping cart system. There are no monthly or setup fees, you only pay a small percentage of each successful transaction.
Register and verify your free PayFast account to accept credit card payments.
- Ease of use
- Receive local & international payments
- Payments reflect immediately in your PayFast account
- Built in fraud protection
Follow the easy steps below for completing a Credit Card transaction with PayFast
- Register and verify your free PayFast account to accept online payments
- Shoppers can now select credit cards as a payment method if the seller has activated it
- The seller can accept/ limit transactions
- Client and customer security is our priority
- Instant Verification
- No Waiting to Clear
- No need to send in Proof of Payment
- Works with all the 'big 4' SA Banks
Instant EFT is PayFast’s patented, revolutionary method of completing online purchases by making an internet banking transfer (EFT) which gets instantly verified. There is no two day wait, you don’t need to send in proof of payment and it can be used with South Africa’s four biggest banks: ABSA, FNB, Nedbank and Standard Bank. Instant EFT puts you in touch with the large number of online shoppers without credit cards but with access to internet banking.
See the slideshow on the right for more information on this unique payment method.
- Clears immediately; no two day wait
- No proof of payment required
- No delays during checkout
- Works on all browsers and platforms
Follow these easy steps below for completing an instant EFT transaction with PayFast
- Log onto the website you wish to shop from
- Select an item
- An click the link that says “ PayFast Buy Now”
- You will then be redirected to Pay Fast
- New buyers will be asked to register with a name, email address and a password – that’s it!
- Returning buyers can use their registered email address and password
- And select the bank from which they will be making the payment
- A new window is launched, where you are asked to log into your internet banking and make a payment
- The payment details will be shown on the separate PayFast payment screen
- Optionally, you can add PayFast as a beneficiary to make future payments easier
- Some banks require a one time password which is sent to the buyer via email or SMS
- Hereafter they will close the internet banking session and return to the PayFast payment screen
- Click to verify the payment
- Hereafter you will be notified that the payment was successful
In addition to credit and cheque cards, you can also accept debit card payments with PayFast. In addition to credit and cheque cards, you can also accept debit card payments with PayFast and payD. Debit cards are much more prevalent in South Africa than credit cards and you’ll get access to the millions of buyers without credit cards. Transactions are final and there is no risk of chargeback to the seller.
SUPPORTED CARD-ISSUING BANKS:
- Standard Bank
SUPPORTED MOBILE OPERATORS:
Follow these easy steps below for completing a debit card transaction with PayFast
- Select option to pay by debit card
- You will be prompted to enter your details and pin
- You will receive notification of payment